Vinegar...The new bleach?

Recently I have switched to using mostly natural and organic foods. Tonight while cleaning my bathroom with that popular bleach based cleaner I got to thinking, this can't be good! While scrubbing the bath tub, my hands were burning and so were my eyes, nose and throat.  Since I am switching in the food department I think its time to switch in the clearing department also. I got some great advice on using vinegar as an all natural cleaner for pretty much everything. This web site is awesome and has lots of helpful tips. After everyone strongly suggested vinegar I remembered  that my GG (Great Grandmother) always used vinegar when I was child. I think its pretty wonderful that we are going back to the ways of our grandparents.